Blog Title Card

Blog Title Card

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Featured Content

I have some big news to share, and I didn't get to the library until almost closing time.  I've been bursting at the seams all day waiting to tell everyone!

A good vagrant friend of mine named Gumball from the west coast keeps a P.O. box that he checks every few months.  I sent him a letter around the time I started this blog describing it and asking him if he maintained an electronic mail address.  I received a reply back from Gumball last Monday morning, telling me he does have an e-mail address and he'd love to hear from me more regularly.

I e-mailed him yesterday and asked him if he had seen the blog and if he would consider writing a guest piece for it.  He said he was honored to be asked, and he agreed to be a featured contributor to the blog!

Stay tuned, he said he hopefully will get something written within the next few weeks.  I can't wait to see what insight Gumball has to share with us all!